Homeschooler College Resources
HIGH SCHOOL / COLLEGE DUAL ENROLLMENT PROGRAM
Frederick Community College - http://apps.frederick.edu/de/
Montgomery County Community College - https://www.mc3.edu/admissions/high-school-dual-enrollment
COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP OPTIONS FOR GRADUATING SENIORS
1) the Maryland Promise Program goes live Fall 2019 - but you need to
have a FAFSA and apply - see to the right for FAFSA
2) if they are going to school in Maryland - apply for Senatorial
Scholarships from their Maryland State Senator - it renews for 4 years
or until they graduate. AND you can get one for AA degree, another for
BA, and another for Master and other graduate work.
3) likewise there are Delegate Scholarships - you have to reapply each
year BUT you can apply to all the delegates if you want to...
More information on both Senatorial and Delegate scholarships see
4) Central Scholarship provides scholarships to students statewide
-Provides funding for all post-secondary education including vocational,
undergraduate, graduate and professional degrees.
5) Applying for Scholarships with Scholar Snapp
All state and other
scholarships and grants REQUIRE that a FAFSA be on file.